Cruise Norwegian Mobile App Now Available Fleetwide
Over 3 years ago, Norwegian embarked on a mobile journey with one purpose: To deliver a best-in-class connected experience that would enrich the cruise travel experience and deepen the relationship we have with our customers.
In October 2017, after countless hours of planning and testing, we finished development and launched, onboard Norwegian Sky, the newest version of the NCL mobile experience, Cruise Norwegian. Available for iOS and Android, Cruise Norwegian included an industry first “Pre-Cruise” mode which allowed you to pre-book your onboard activities, dining reservations, shore excursions, entertainment, and view your vacation itinerary and summary, all before you ever step foot on a Norwegian cruise ship.
Once you got onboard, all your reservations, bookings, and favorites would be seamlessly transferred to the ship, where you could chat and message with guests, view your account and onboard purchases, get a daily schedule of what’s happening on the ship, and so much more. As we enter into 2019, we are pleased to announce that we have fully launched Cruise Norwegian onboard every Norwegian cruise ship!
Here’s what you can expect with the new Cruise Norwegian mobile app.
Cruise Norwegian Mobile App Features
Overall App Features
- Preview and book Shore Excursions
- Preview restaurants and make dining reservations
- Preview onboard entertainment, bars & lounges, spa treatments, shopping
- Ability to favorite onboard offerings
- Vacation summary, view itinerary and onboard reservation details
- Check your Latitude Rewards points and learn about tier benefits
Before Your Cruise
- Purchase onboard gifts including wine, flowers, and treats
- Check in online and save time at the pier
- On the day of departure, access your E-Docs and directions to the pier
During Your Cruise
- Review your account and track onboard purchases
- Get a daily schedule of what’s happening on the ship
- Learn about our CruiseNext program
- Review helpful disembarkation information including immigration and Easy Walk-off details
- Call and message guests on board including Group Chat*
*Calling and Messaging Package has a nominal one-time fee for making unlimited onboard calls and messages during your cruise.
And now that we are fleet-wide, our journey has only begun.
We are excited about the further development of our mobile and digital program and look forward to this next phase of our digital cruising experience.
By: Jonathan Stephen, on Chasing the Sun, Norwegian Cruise Line’s official blog