Royal Caribbean Offers an Autism Friendly Family Adventure
Voted Best Cruise Line Overall by Travel Weekly for 16 consecutive years, Royal Caribbean® offers industry-leading programs for families living with autism and other developmental disabilities. Travel with peace of mind, thanks to new and existing amenities for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
DISCOVER OUR RANGE OF AUTISM FRIENDLY AMENITIES ONBOARD:
• NEW! Enjoy complimentary television programming from The Autism Channel only on Royal Caribbean. Exclusive content includes entertainment and resources designed to enrich the lives of people with autism spectrum disorders.
• Family movies shown in a low-lit, low-volume, sensory friendly environment
• Toy lending bags with autism friendly toys
• Youth staff tour, consultation, and activities to accommodate the child’s specific needs
• A “social story” available online before cruising, helps parents explain the cruise experience
• Priority check-in, boarding and departure
• Special dietary accommodations, including gluten-free options
• Adventure Ocean® Youth Program flexible grouping for children 3 to 11 years old
• Adventure Ocean® toilet-trained policy exception
Contact Jessica to learn more about Autism Friendly cruising.